In addition to adjustable movement sensitivity, the Datatool Evo Plus Alarm/ Immobiliser also features:
- Adjustable Sensitivity: 3 levels of movement sensitivity to ensure maximum protection without false alarms.
- Transport Mode: Ability to arm without movement sensing if the bike or scooter is being transported.
- PIN Override: With a factory programmed random PIN code the unit can be deactivated if a remote control is damaged or lost.
- Alarm Diagnostics: If the alarm has triggered whilst you were away, the Demon Evo Plus will bleep a code to tell you which input caused the trigger.
- Panic Mode: The ability to trigger the alarm from the remote control
- Bike Finder: The ability to flash the indicators 10 times from the remote to locate your bike in a bike park.
- Automatic Rearm: With this optional feature enabled, the Datatool Evo Plus will rearm automatically if the alarm is disarmed and the engine isn’t started within 30 seconds.
- Arm/Disarm Tones: Another optional feature, the Datatool Evo can be programmed to ‘chirp’ on arm and disarm and there are 2 options on the ‘chirp’ volume. Note: Certain countries including the UK require alarms to arm/disarm silently, check legislation for your country.
- Storage Mode: The Datatool Evo Plus can be completely deactivated for long term storage with the bike/scooter remaining immobilised until the alarm is reactivated.
- Battery Voltage Monitoring: The deterrent LED will flash at a reduced rate to indicate the vehicle battery is getting low.
The Datatool Evo Plus Alarm/ Immobiliser is also supplied with a ‘Protected by Datatool’ decal to highlight to potential thieves that security is installed.