In addition to adjustable movement sensitivity, the Motorcycle Datatool Evo alarm can also feature:
- Transport Mode: Ability to arm without movement sensing if the bike or scooter is being transported.
- Alarm Diagnostics: If the alarm has triggered whilst you were away, the Datatool Evo will bleep a code to tell you which input caused the trigger.
- Panic Mode: The ability to trigger the alarm from the remote control
- Automatic Rearm: With this optional feature enabled, the Datatool Evo will rearm automatically if the alarm is disarmed and the engine isn’t started within 30 seconds.
- Arm/Disarm Tones: Another optional feature, the Datatool Evo can be programmed to ‘chirp’ on arm and disarm and there are 2 options on the ‘chirp’ volume. Note: Certain countries including the UK require alarms to arm/disarm silently, check legislation for your country.
- Optional Seat Switch / Luggage Loop: Separate trigger wire which can be used in conjunction with a magnetic seat switch or inline connector to extend the level of protection.
The Datatool Evo is supplied prewired with an inline fuse and terminals ready to connect directly to the vehicle battery and the LED is a plug-in connection meaning no soldering is required to install. In addition to the deterrent effect of the LED, the Datatool Evo is also supplied with a ‘Protected by Datatool’ decal to highlight to potential thieves that security is installed.