SPECIALISTS IN MOTORCYCLE AND SCOOTER SECURITY
Protect your vehicle with the latest alarm from Datatool that comes with a range of features to protect and alert against unauthorised movement.
Register your interest
AVAILABLE SPRING 2022
For bikes or scooters fitted with Thatcham approved alarm category approved immobilisation, the Datatool LFA adds the alarm protection to upgrade the vehicle to full Thatcham Category 1 status.
The LFA features independently adjustable shock and movement sensors and customisable automatic arming.
\The LFA is one of the smallest Thatcham approved products available, designed with the limited space on modern bikes in mind.
DATATOOL LFA FEATURES
Loudest alarm by Law (118db)
- Ear piercing noise not only draws attention to your Motorcycle/ATV but also makes it hard for the thief to think.
Set and Forget
- Optional passive arming means that it can be set to arm itself once the ignition is turned off. If you accidentally disarm the alarm and don’t start the ignition it will re-arm itself.
- The alarm can make a sound and flash the indicators if you are unable to find your vehicle.
- Should someone move your motorcycle when it’s on its side stand even slightly, the alarm will be triggered.
- Choose how your alarm functions, making it customisable for every rider and every bike.