Datatool S4 Green
For bikes or scooters fitted with Thatcham approved alarm category 2 approved immobilisation, the Datatool S4 Green adds the alarm protection to upgrade the vehicle to full Thatcham Category 1 status. The S4 green features independently adjustable shock and movement sensors and customisable automatic arming.
The S4 casing is one of the smallest Thatcham approved products available, designed with the limited space on modern ABS equipped bikes in mind and features a metal nose cone to protect the siren in the event of an attack.
The UK designed electronics inside the unit provide a host of features:
- Customisable Automatic Arming: Choose whether the system arms just the immobiliser and anti-hotwire detection or arms the full system including the tilt and shock sensors.
- Low Battery Warning System: Audible alert system gives early warning of discharged motorcycle battery.
- Independent Shock and Movement Sensors: Not only does the S4 detect a change in angle but it also detects impact to give advance warning of the bike or scooter being tampered with. This is especially important for quads and trikes which do not tilt like a two wheeler when moved.
- Panic/Locate Facility: Trigger the alarm from the remote control to locate your bike or if threatened to attract attention.
- Storage mode: The S4 Green can be completely deactivated for long term storage with the bike/scooter remaining immobilised until the alarm is reactivated.
Provided with every Datatool S4 is a set of Datatool Key Recovery Tags, intended to be attached to your keys and to the remote control. Using a mobile friendly website, these key tags provide a method for lost keys or remotes to be reunited with the owner in the shortest possible time. Also supplied is a ‘Protected by Datatool’ decal to highlight to potential thieves that professional standard security is installed.
The Datatool S4 Green is designed for professional installation by authorised Datatool installers only.
- PIN Override: With a user selectable PIN code the unit can be deactivated if a remote control is damaged or lost.
- Alarm Diagnostics: If the alarm has triggered whilst you were away, the S4 will bleep a code to tell you which input caused the trigger.
- Transport Mode: Ability to arm without movement sensing if the bike or scooter is being transported.
- Customisable Siren Tones: With a choice of 8 different siren tones, you can choose one which you clearly recognise as your alarm.
- Multi Stage Sleep: The S4 Green monitors the vehicle battery voltage and reduces its own current consumption to minimise the effect on the vehicle battery
I bought years ago a “spy alarm” for motorbike. It was awful. This one is amazing, is incredible how low quality alarm get mixed with high quality like this one. Is a jungle. Anyway this one is really outstanding.