IS ATV & MOTORBIKE SECURITY IMPORTANT?
Whether you have an expensive off-the-shelf sports bike, or a precious customised classic, Datatool can bring peace of mind for any rider.
Despite the increase in popularity of motorcycles as a method of transportation, most bikes and ATV’s, irrespective of price are not fitted with additional security measures as standard. Furthermore, motorbikes are often stolen when they’re bought new. It takes on average 20 seconds to steal a motorcycle.
£ 3,000,000 WORTH OF MOTORCYCLES ARE STOLEN EVERY YEAR IN THE UK
IS YOUR MOTORBIKE SAFE?
- There are 60 bikes stolen every day in the UK.
- 80% of bikes stolen are from an owner’s home.
- Reports show that criminals steal £3 million worth of motorbikes from UK streets every month.
- You’re over twice as likely to have your bike stolen than a car.
- Without security, the likelihood of seeing your motorcycle again after it’s stolen is minimal.
- Motorbike theft could have an impact on insurance premiums, potentially pushing them up.
KEEPING YOUR MOTORBIKE SAFE
- Alarms and immobilisers can help prevent motorbike theft
- With a tracking system, you have more than 4 out of 5 chance of recovering your stolen bike.
- Thatcham approved alarms help reduce the cost of your insurance. In addition, Thatcham approved alarms provide reassurance around the performance of alarms, their design, and suitability.
- If someone steals your motorcycle, you have a team of specialists that will help you recover your bike, so you’re not alone in the process.
- Our Trackers can prevent all known methods of motorcycle theft.
TRACKER KEY FEATURES
The Datatool App
Theft Recovery Rate
Thatcham Insurance Approved
Ultra-Low Battery Draw
Early Warning Movement Alerts
Zero Speed and Privacy Modes
The Datatool Security Range
Datatool Stealth S5 Tracker
DATATOOL STEALTH S5 actively protects your vehicle against unauthorised movement.
- 24/7/365 Theft Monitoring by our dedicated UK based Monitoring Team
- See your bike in real time in the Datatool App.
- 4G Enabled for superior tracking abilities
- Tow Away Alerts
- Key Cloning Protection
Price includes installation at a location of your choice on the UK Mainland.
Datatool Evo Self Fit Alarm
The Datatool Evo is an easy to fit alarm system designed for motorcycles and scooters with a 12v battery. Using a sophisticated movement sensor, the Datatool Evo constantly monitors for signs of unauthorised movement, triggering the loud integrated siren when the movement exceeds the permitted level. The movement sensor can be adjusted via the remote control to one of three levels to customise the alarm to your preference.
The Datatool Evo also monitors the battery voltage, triggering the alarm if the voltage rises suddenly indicating the engine has been started and also provides visual notification of a low battery by reducing the flash rate of the deterrent LED.
Datatool Evo Plus Alarm/Immobiliser
The Datatool Evo Plus is a combined alarm/single circuit immobiliser system designed for motorcycles and scooters with a 12v battery. The Datatool Evo Plus utilises a sophisticated movement sensor to monitor the vehicle for signs of unauthorised movement as well as providing hotwire/forced ignition protection and under seat storage protection via a magnetic seat switch.
Designed for installation either by a competent home mechanic or your local motorcycle dealer, the Datatool Evo Plus provides an increased level of security over a standalone alarm but without the complexity and cost of a full Thatcham Category 1 approved system.
Easy to use, highly visible theft deterrent for scooters, motorcycles and ATV’s.
Locks the brake lever to the handlebar, preventing the vehicle from being pushed or ridden away.
Made from glass reinforced plastic which is saw resistant.
More visible than a disc lock to deter thieves.
Easy to install.
Available in black, orange or yellow.
Datatool DNA Marking System
Benefits of Datatool DNA
- Easy application – DataDots can be applied quickly and easily by the end users or at dealership.
- Peace of mind – If your motorcycle, scooter or ATV is stolen, its ownership is easily traceable via the secure Datatool DNA national database.
- Proof of ownership – The unique code on each DataDot links your property back to you, making it virtually impossible for thieves to sell it safely.
Out of stock
Datatool has met rigorous Thatcham test requirements to meet their Thatcham Security Criteria (TSC) in vehicle tracking system approval. This will cater for any insurance company TSC tracking system requirement.