Datatool Evo Plus Motorcycle Alarm & Immobiliser
In addition to adjustable movement sensitivity, the Datatool Evo Plus Alarm/ Immobiliser also features:
- Adjustable Sensitivity: 3 levels of movement sensitivity to ensure maximum protection without false alarms.
- Transport Mode: Ability to arm without movement sensing if the bike or scooter is being transported.
- PIN Override: With a factory programmed random PIN code the unit can be deactivated if a remote control is damaged or lost.
- Motorcycle Alarm Diagnostics: If the alarm has triggered whilst you were away, the Evo Plus will bleep a code to tell you which input caused the trigger.
- Panic Mode: The ability to trigger the alarm from the remote control
- Bike Finder: The ability to flash the indicators 10 times from the remote to locate your bike in a bike park.
- Automatic Rearm: With this optional feature enabled, the Datatool Evo Plus will rearm automatically if the alarm is disarmed and the engine isn’t started within 30 seconds.
- Arm/Disarm Tones: Another optional feature, the Datatool Evo can be programmed to ‘chirp’ on arm and disarm and there are 2 options on the ‘chirp’ volume. Note: Certain countries including the UK require alarms to arm/disarm silently, check legislation for your country.
- Storage Mode: The Datatool Evo Plus can be completely deactivated for long term storage with the bike/scooter remaining immobilised until the alarm is reactivated.
- Battery Voltage Monitoring: The deterrent LED will flash at a reduced rate to indicate the vehicle battery is getting low.
The Datatool Evo Plus Alarm/ Immobiliser is also supplied with a ‘Protected by Datatool’ decal to highlight to potential thieves that security is installed.
Datatool Customer Review
“I always have a fantastic service with Datatool. Honestly some of the friendliest most understanding people you’ve ever had the privilege of speaking to. The guys sort out everything super quick and they don’t make you wait overly long. I can not recommend them highly enough.”