DATATOOL Stealth S5 ATV Tracker
Datatool Stealth is the most advanced ATV tracker available. Fully Thatcham and insurance approved, the tracker counteracts all known methods of ATV theft.
- Counteracts all known methods of ATV theft.
- Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) tags provide immediate theft detection
- 24/7/365 monitoring by Datatoo and a 96% recovery rate in case of theft.
- Roll over alerts – In the event of a ATV roll over, the Datatool Stealth can contact your emergency contacts to alert them to an accident
- UK insurer approved device that often results in reduced insurance costs.
- Fully endorsed by leading ATV manufacturers including Honda, Yamaha as well as the NFU Mutual
- Free fitting at your location by our expert engineers.
Enquire about the Datatool Stealth ATV tracker
One of our team will contact you to discuss your enquiry. We aim to reply to all requests within 1 hour between 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Protection from all known methods of theft
Datatool Stealth S5 responds to all known methods of vehicle theft including techniques used by the modern-day thief.
Automatic Driver Recognition
Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) tags to provide immediate theft detection if the vehicle is stolen without keys.
Supplied with Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) tags – if the vehicle is moved without a tag detected, the unit sends an alert to our 24/7 Monitoring Centre who, in turn, will contact you to confirm whether a theft has occurred.
Automatic Theft Protection
Datatool Stealth S5 is supplied with Rider ID tags that deliver a significant security enhancement on any other bike tracker.
As soon as the ignition is switched off, Stealth S5 creates an invisible geofence around your bike and starts monitoring for signs of unauthorised movement.
If the unit detects movement within the geo-fence the (optional) early warning movement text will be triggered, informing you of a potential theft event. If your bike is subsequently removed from the geofenced area without the Rider ID tags present, Stealth S5 will enter alert mode, notifying our 24/7/365 monitoring centre, who will in turn contact you immediately to verify the cause of the alert. If you confirm your bike is stolen, the monitoring team will liaise with the police to aid recovery.
How does Installation & Setup Work?
View a wide range of products including alarms, immobilisers and trackers. For Thatcham approved devices, we will need to fit these professionally.
If you buy a Thatcham approved device, we can fit your unit at home or work. Upgrading vehicle security is hassle-free by our approved engineers.
You can purchase your subscription through the Datatool app for trackers or call our team who will work with you to set up a subscription plan that suits you.
DATATOOL Stealth has a one-off purchase price with a subscription charged monthly or annually depending on your preference. Sign up for multi-year subscriptions and benefit from significant discounts.
- Sign up to a monthly subscription to keep your bike safe.
- Save and pay a single payment for a 1 year subscription.
- Save on our 3 year payment plan. Pay a single payment for a 3 year subscription.
- Lifetime subscription is non transferable to new owner or vehicle.
Experts in ATV Security
Established in 1985, Datatool was one of the first companies to bring electronic security to motorcycles, scooters and ATV’s.
As part of the renowned Scorpion Automotive Group, Datatool evolved into one of the worlds leading motorcycle, scooter and ATV accessory brands, dedicated to bringing you the widest range of high-quality security systems and accessories for your bike.
Our philosophy is simple: To provide the highest quality products covering everyday aspects of motorcycle, scooter and ATV security plus a range of accessories to make your life as a rider an easier one.
So whatever you ride – Motorcycles, ATV’s, Scooters – we’re the experts.